Metal Finishing Services
DEECO Metals offers various added-value offerings to the metal products which we provide. Some of these are machining, surface finishing and the ability to supply semi or fully assembled products.
Surface finishing such as plating, anodizing, painting and oil surface treatments are offered on various metal components only on that we supply. We do not offer these services for parts or products that are not from us.
- Silver, gold, and chrome plating options are offered.
- Our painting services include both primer and topcoat operations with a wide range of color options. Working with different types of paints, including low, medium, and high solvent content enamels, as well as lacquers, is not a problem for us.
- Our anodizing capabilities include conventional anodizing and hard coat anodizing for aluminum. Hard coat anodizing services comply with a range of specifications to ASTM specs and other customer specified standards.
- In addition to enhancing your components’ electrical resistance, our coatings also improve their thermal conductivity and surface hardness.
- Masking of critical areas of components is often done through the use of masking and plugging items such as stop off lacquers, assorted caps, and plugs.
- We perform electroless and electro-deposited nickel-plating as well as black oxide treatments.
- Other finishing operations such as passivation, shot blasting, heat treating, protective oil coatings, and silk screening are also handled by us.
- Our machining capabilities include conventional and CNC machining. We offer surface grinding, turning (Screw Machine & CNC), milling and drilling.
We offer passivation services for the removal of metal oxides; heat-treat scale, and other foreign materials from stainless steel and other metals, leaving the surface chemically clean and prepared for further processing.
Deeco offers color choices in single, dual, triple or multi-color variations and Pantene color requirements. Military, Telecommunications, and Commercial Industries use silk screening on boxes, panels and various other parts and products.
Shot Blast Finishing
We offer Shot Blasting operations for providing various surface finishes on Cast products. It can produce a cosmetically better-looking product. We offer various size shot for different surface finishes.
Masking and Plugging
Proper masking is critical to high-quality product finishing and painting. Automotive, Military and numerous other industries require masking services. The masking or plugging of parts is sometimes necessary, where dual processes are to be performed. The use of the correct masking and plugging products can save you rework, or rejected parts. The most critical element is to use the correct masking material for the critical dimensions, and exact locations as designated on the customer's blueprint. The fit must be exacting and mirror the form of the finished product requirements. Deeco employs plugging and masking to meet customer specification per blueprint, using stop-off lacquers, assorted tapes, caps, and plugs.
Paint, Primers and Top Coats
Deeco Metals’ varied painting techniques enhance our ability to meet customers' requirements and expectations. We paint to required tolerances and blueprint specifications with the use of low - medium and high solvents, enamels, lacquers and two-component coatings, on any metal or surface, and to all standard color requirements. Plugging and masking per blueprint, are available using stop-off lacquers, assorted tapes, and plugs.
Passivation, Shot Blast Finishing and Tumbling Finishes
The Passivation process is a method of removing metal oxides; heat-treat scale and other foreign materials from stainless steel and other metals, leaving the surface chemically clean and prepared for further processing. Passivation restores the original corrosion-resistance surface by forming a thin, transparent oxide film on the part. Parts that are to be soldered or brazed should be Passivated before, but not after, these operations. Shot Blast gives various surface finishes used extensively on Cast products. It can produce a cosmetically better-looking product. There is various size shot used for different surface finishes. Care should be taken with this process as it does add stresses to certain metals, especially copper alloy.
Silk-screening is essentially a stencil printing method that begins with computer-generated artwork, which is comprised of a clear film. Silk-screening is performed through the use of stainless steel or cloth mesh screens, with either fine or course mesh-counts and many ink types. The customers chosen design is applied directly to the product with paint, ink etc. Silkscreen is very versatile and has a wide range of materials to which it can be applied. Some examples are paper, all types of metal, glass, plastic, and rubber. The size and shape of the product to be silkscreened is almost limitless. Deeco offers color choices in single, dual, triple or multi-color variations and Pantene color requirements. Military, Telecommunications, and Commercial Industries use silkscreening on boxes, panels and various other parts and products.